Today on social media many people want to know if truly, Rita Dominic welcomed twins in the United Kingdom or not
Frank Talk Now recalls that Rita Dominic and her husband walked down the aisle in April 2022.
Fans and well-wishers have flooded the online community with congratulatory messages for the Nollywood actress, amid rumours of welcoming a set of twins in the UK with her hubby, Fidelis Anosike.
However, Rita Dominic posted a GIF on her Twitter account showing ‘FAKE NEWS’.
— Rita Dominic (@ritaUdominic) September 21, 2022
Here are Five things you need to know about her:
1. Rita Dominic born as Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Waturuocha on 12 July 1975 in Nigeria. She is the youngest of four siblings.
2. She is a member of the Royal Waturuocha family of Aboh Mbaise local government area in Imo State.
3. Her late parents were medical practitioners; her father was a medical doctor and her mother a nursing officer.
4. She attended the prestigious Federal Government College, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
5. She holds a BA (Honours) Degree in Theatre Arts in 1999 from the University of Harcourt.