The tragic death of Murphy Afolabi, one of Nigeria’s most celebrated actors has continued to send shock waves across the country.
Afolabi was said to have fallen down in the bathroom at his house in Ikorodu, Lagos, on Sunday morning.
READ ALSO: Another Nollywood Actor, Murphy Afolabi, Is Dead
In this report, FTN highlights some things you probably don’t know about late Murphy Afolabi.
- Murphy was born on May 5, 1974. He hails from Osogbo in Osun State.
- He clocked 49 years in 2023.
- He was an actor and producer.
- Murphy had a Diploma in Theatre Arts and Film Production from Osun State Polytechnic in Iree.
- He graduated in 2001.
- The actor was a father of three, two boys, and one girl named Afolabi Olamilekan, Afolabi Fathia Moyosore, and Okikiola Afolabi.
Murphy began acting at a young age. His first stint in professional acting began under the guidance of veteran actor Fasasi Olabankewin (Dagunro) in 1998. The actor shot to fame following his role in the movie ‘Omo Rapala.’ Until his death, he was a well-loved producer and had multiple movies to his credit.
We do everything possible to supply quality news and information to all our valuable readers day in, day out and we are committed to keep doing this. Your kind donation will help our continuous research efforts.