A Samsung office in Wuse 2 area of Abuja was engulfed by fire on Monday morning leading to the loss of items worth millions of Naira.
Franktalknow learnt that the inferno which started around 9 a.m was caused by an electrical fault. Speaking on the incident, the officer-in-charge of Asokoro fire station disclosed;
“We received an emergency call this morning from this Samsung office. We jumped in. What we suspect is the cause is an electrical fire from the split AC”
“The fire caused a lot of damages. Their washing machines, freezers, home theatres, blenders, a lot of things have been damaged here”.
“Nobody was injured in the inferno”, he said.