HomeGeneral and News updatesSee What Happened To This Man After He Swallowed Nokia 3310

See What Happened To This Man After He Swallowed Nokia 3310

An unidentified 33-year-old man who swallowed Nokia 3310 had to be operated by some doctors in kosovo.

The man had experienced some pains after swallowing the phone and had rushed to the hospital to lay a complaint.

The doctors, led by Skeldar Tenjaku, had carried out an endoscopy on the man to remove the phone from his stomach before the corrosive battery acid leaks out.

Teljaku shared some photos of the phone after it was removed from the man’s stomach and also posted some endoscopy pictures alongside

The hospital where the operation was carried out was in Pristina, the reason for the man carrying out such actions was not disclosed.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments