A young Nigerian, Mmesoma Okonkwo, has, distinguished herself on the global stage through her academic achievements.
Miss Okonkwo, according to reports, has received the British Council Outstanding Cambridge Learner’s Award following her stellar performance in the 2022 Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination.
FTN will highlight some interesting facts you probably did not know about this young scholar.
We culled a great deal of our information from a July 23 interview The Punch published spotlighting Miss Okonkwo and also from Chrisland Schools’ social media pages.
1. Mmesoma Okonkwo was born in the year 2006, meaning she is 17 years old.
2. She is a resident of Lagos who hails from Anambra state, southeast Nigeria.
3. She was the head girl of Chrisland High School, Victoria Garden City (VGC), 2023 set.
4. Mmesoma plans to study Business Administration at a tertiary institution.
5. She has received several awards in her secondary school.
6. She draws inspiration from her parents.
7. Miss Okonkwo recorded the highest score in English as a second language in the last Cambridge IGCSE examination.
8.The brilliant student intends to keep raising herself as an individual through education.
9. She has five other siblings and her parents — according to her in the interview with The Punch.
10. Her life ambition is to keep growing on the largest scale and see what she can use that growth to do in the lives of people around her and people in general — especially women
We do everything possible to supply quality news and information to all our valuable readers day in, day out and we are committed to keep doing this. Your kind donation will help our continuous research efforts.